Sunday, August 17, 2014

We've been busy the last couple days enjoying all that Theodore Roosevelt National Park has to offer. I love our campsite which is quite large. Yesterday we drove around the 36 mile scenic drive where we saw prairie dogs (which are a hoot!) more bison and a gorgeous landscape.  Today we drove down to Painted Canyon visitor centor and hiked down to the canyon floor and hiked around. One of us was on full snake patrol!!! Let's see if I can upload some pictures.
 On the scenic drive yesterday. From a distance looks like huts
 The long distance view reminds of of Grand Canyon
 This is for my boys...Enlarge this and check out mushrooms growing out of a bison chip!
 So far my favorite picture! They eventually ran downhill and it was quite a site watching those big boys when their mojo got to moving!
Yes I am the queen ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are the queen for sure :) Those pictures are amazing. Great job from both of you

    ReplyDelete