Tuesday, August 12, 2014

 We were heading to Menor's Ferry and saw these big boys and girls along the road. They held up traffic while prancing across the road!
Today we took Menor's Ferry  (thanks Bev for tellingus!!!) across the Snake River on a replica of the original ferry constructed in 1890's. This picture was taken across the Snake River showing Menor's general store and housing. If I can figure out how to get the video upright I will post or I might post anyway so you get the drift..just turn your head sideways..lol. I bought a new bike seat, got rid of the huge padded thing and replaced it with a smaller, still padded saddle. I don't understand why the padding on my buns doesn't help more....lol Our original plan was to head North tomorrow, but as so often is the case, plans change and we are staying another day to hike around one of the several lakes in the area. The Tetons are so peaceful and quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment